So, back in Jan, after a break over Christmas, I’d just started back working on the farmer’s wife quilt. I got one block done and a second cut out but not sewn together, so the block count was 23.
Then life interrupted. Fast forward to the beginning of April and me suffering from a nasty case of jet lag. I was too tired to knit or sew, but needed to do something. So I cut out pieces for a nice little bundle of blocks, packing away the pieces into envelopes.
The Easter long weekend helped to clear my jet lag, and by the end of it I had started sewing again. Yes there were still some episodes of sewing the wrong seam and having to undo it, but a bit each day through to the end of the next weekend, and I had an extra 7 blocks done.
Putting me at the grand total of 30 blocks. Still a long way from the 111 total, but a nice little pile all the same. Sorry Nicki, I know we were doing these together and we’ve both had a largeish hiatus, but now I seem to have galloped ahead. I should probably go work on Moonglow until you pick yours up again. Well, maybe after I’ve finished emptying the envelopes of precut pieces